"Be Nice. Be Useful. Bring Wine."
Little black dress, wine, and summer. The perfect night.
Psssst: technically speaking it’s a little black skirt and a shirt!
Anonymous asked: Do you get along well with your roommates? I'm currently having roommate issues and you seem like someone who gives great advice
what kind of roommate issues are you having?
Maybe it was the ocean, or maybe it was the company, but whatever it was I made quite a few major realizations this weekend:
- Quality is so much more important than quantity. It’s so much better to have a few quality relationships—people who truly care about you—than an abundance of insincere/surface friendships.
- You don’t always have to take everything people say to heart. You are your own person and can make your own conclusions and take your own actions.
- There is nothing better than feeling like you can be completely yourself around people. Accordingly…
- …it is important to surround yourself with people that get you. People that love you. And most importantly, people that don’t judge you.
- Not everything is as big of a deal as you make it.
- True love is worth the fight. A very wise woman told me this weekend when you’re dating, everyone tries to pull you apart, and it’s not until you’re married that people try to keep you together. But at the end of the day, only you know what you want. If it’s important enough to you than it’s worth the fight. It doesn’t matter what anyone else says or does.