Finals mean one thing…
COFFEE. LOTS OF COFFEE.
C is for Cinéma Vérité
A film still doesn’t lie: Jean Shrimpton embodies chic.
Jean Shrimpton in Peter Watkins’ Privilege, 1967, photographed by Philippe Le Tellier/Paris Match via Getty Images
"1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
Almie Rose, 10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines."